Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hi, We're Still Here


I can't believe I haven't blogged in some time. I think its been 4 months. Needless to say I can't seem to find the time. But I'm here now and that's all that counts. Were did I leave off? Lets start with Christmas, which was great! We all were so blessed and of course Burt and I did too much for the kids. I keep saying we will only give 3 gifts like Jesus got but it never seems to work out that way. Maybe next year. I also did something different in the wrapping department this year. Since our Christmas starts a week early with Burt's side of the family I seem to have been caught off gaurd with haveing everything if anything wrapped so this year I had a GREAT idea. I used black trash bags with big red bows. It worked out fantastic. The bags were then used to pick up other trash later. I think I'll patten the idea.

No comments: